Greenwatch in conjunction with the Judicial Training Institute (JTI) organised the 2nd annual Judicial Training on Climate Justice in Uganda on 10th and 11th Sepetember 2020. The theme for this year was: "Climate Justice; Ensuring a More Fair and Equitable Society"
Judicial Training on Climate Justice (2020)-Manual
- The Second Annual Judicial Training On Climate Justice 2020 By Peter Davis Mutesasira (PhD)
- Domestic Adjudicative Institutions And Sustainable Development In The African Context Opportunities And Limitations By Onyeka Osuji
- Evolution Of Climate Change Legislation By Dr. Patrick Byakagaba
- Climate Justice, Climate Litigation And Climae Action-Global Perspective By Ass. Prof. Shuaib Lwasa
- The Relevance Of Climate Change Litigation In Holding Governments Accountable For The Effects Of Climate Change By Ms. Emily Kinama
- Uganda’s Commitments And The NDCs By Mr. Bob Natifu