Contacts & Staff
Irene K. Ssekyana
Irene Ssekyana is an\r\nenvironmentalist whose work focuses on programme development, policy analysis,\r\nmonitoring and evaluation.
Harriet Bibangambah |
Harriet is a social scientist with keen interest in research and administration. She has focused on working on a wide range of research projects and employing a range of different methodologies.
Legal Associate \r\n\r\n
Sarah Naigaga is an Advocate of the\r\nHigh Court of Uganda. Her work has primarily focused on promoting and\r\nadvocating for public participation in development processes at both national\r\nand regional levels.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
Samantha Atukunda |
Samantha is a lawyer with keen interest in Environmental Law.
Melody is a journalist with an excellent understanding of the media on a regional and national level. She has experience working in both print media and in communications and has published for a number of newspapers.
- \r\nHandbook on Environmental Law Vol.II
- \r\nAccess to Information in Africa Project Summary
- Handbook on Environmental Law Vol.1
- Court Ruling on the ban of Plastic bags in Uganda
- \r\nRegional Symposium on Public Interest Environmental Litigation for Lawyers in EastAfrica
- The Right to Information as a Tool for/in Public Interest Litigation: An East African Perspective
- \r\nAccess to Information in Africa Report: The case of Uganda
- Greenwatch Brochure
- A Community Based Guide for Monitoring Impacts of Oil and Gas Activities on the Environment